Mama’s Pepperoni Bread Bites
This savory appetizer is so good you won’t believe how easy it is to make. Two ingredients, roll out, roll up, and bake. It’s that simple.
- 2 bags of pre-made pizza dough
- 1 lb. of sliced pepperoni
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out the pizza dough into four equal square, about 1/4″ thick.
- Place a single layer of pepperoni and leave a 1/2″ border around the edge.
- Roll up the dough in one direction so that it creates a log with a swirl of pepperoni inside.
- Transfer to baking sheet covered in foil.
- Pinch edges of loaves on either side and fold underneath to prevent contents from spilling out during baking.
- Bake the logs for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice into 1 inch sections and serve flat to display the pepperoni swirl.
Recipe courtesy of Melissa’s grandma. Thank you, Mama!